Time Machine will feature some of the world's foremost AI leaders in tech, government, business, and research, including:
- Dr. Greg Hyslop, CTO and SVP Boeing Engineering, Test & Technology
- General John R. Allen, USMC (Ret.)
- Stephen Gold, GM, Connected Enterprise, Honeywell
- Moiz Kohari, SVP and CTA, State Street
- Prof. Bruce Porter, Professor and Two-Time Department Chair, UT Computer Science
- Rumi Morales, Advisory Board Member, Digital Chamber of Commerce
- Steve Nordlund, Vice President, Boeing and HorizonX
Keynote speaker is Andrew Ng.
Other speakers include Xuedong Huang, Chief Scientist of Microsoft, Ruhi Sarikaya, Director of Amazon Alexa, Alex Acero, Sr. Director of Apple Siri, and James Manyika, Chairman and Director of McKinsey Global Institute, etc.
● Chatbots & NLP: Leader of Apple Siri, Amazon Alexa and Google Home
● Video Understanding: Head of Video of Google, Chief Scientist of Alibaba and Manager of computer vision of Facebook
● Autonomous Driving: Director of Uber and Sr Director of NVidia
● AI in Games: Technical Director of Electronic Arts & Research Scientist of Facebook
● Deep Learning Breakthrough: Sr. Scientist from Google Brain
● Robots: CTO of Mayfield Robotics and Co-Founder of Vicarious
25-26 November 2017, Vienna,Austria
Call for Papers
Submission Deadline : November 05, 2017
Authors Notification : November 20, 2017
Camera-Ready Paper Due : November 24, 2017
January 17 to 19 2018, Santa Clara, USA
Over 50 leading experts in Artificial Intelligence area will present at our conference. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for speaking engagements.
You Get To Meet
You get to meet technical experts, Senior , VC and C-level executives from leading innovators in the AI space (Executives from startups to large corporations will be at our conference.)
AI Tech World’s unique agenda has been specifically created to maximise the busy schedule of the senior executive.
Over 60 speakers will be joining 700+ attendees at this year’s AI Tech World, taking plac on the 29th of November at Olympia Conference Centre.
July 10 - Sunday July 15, 2018, Stockholm, Sweden
Call for Papers
Submissions will open on January 9th, 2018.
ICML is the leading international machine learning conference and is supported by the International Machine Learning Society (IMLS).
3372 19th St
San Francisco, CA 94110
Hackers, thinkers and innovators from different backgrounds will converge to create 100 incredible apps that fix 100 real problems in Africa.
8. AI Expo
29-30th November 2017
Santa Clara Convention Center, USA
The event will see some of the heaviest hitters in the AI space explore how the technology is disrupting the established order in sectors as diverse as Automotive, Finance, Healthcare, Government, Education, Consumer, Industrial and Enterprise sectors.
- Matt Carroll, Developer Relations - Google Assistant, Google
- Shani Offen, Machine Learning Chapter Lead, Spotify
- Jay Shah, Solutions Engineer, Facebook
- Xin Fu, Senior Director of Data Science, LinkedIn
- Elena Grewel, Head of Data Science, Airbnb
- Nathalie ChoyNational Manager - Digital, Social & CRM, Kia Motors America, Inc
- Chen Peng, Head of UberEverything Data Science, Uber
- Yunsong Guo, Staff Machine Learning Engineer, Pinterest
- Sunanda Parthasarathy, Assoc. Dir. Data Science | Algorithms | Machine Learning, Wayfair
- Suqiang Song, Big Data Lead Architect, Mastercard
- Vadim Kutsyy, Distinguished Architect, Data Science, PayPal
- Bill Yue Chen, Chief Security Architect, Visa
- Youri Bebic, Head of Product and Innovation, MoneyGram International
- Chandler T Wilson, Director of Analytics & Insight, Walmart
- William Groves, Chief Data & Analytic Officer, Honeywell
- Peter Carr, Research Scientist, Disney Research
- Dr. Danny Lange, Vice President of AI and Machine Learning, Unity Technologies, Inc.
- Jeremy Frank, Group Lead, NASA
Steve Ellis, EVP, Head of the Innovation Group, Wells Fargo
- Gail Seanor, Sr Director, Marketing Technology, TGI Friday's
- Jack Hanlon, VP of Analytics, Jet.com
- Geeta Wilson, Vice President, Consumer Experience Enterprise Transformation, Humana Inc.
- Ana Brant, Director, Global Guest Experience & Innovation, Dorchester Collection
- Chris Shelton, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, The AES Corporation
- Alex Bunardzic, Senior Software Developer, Research and Development, Staples
- Karen Tay, Director, Singapore, Smart Nation
- Brandon Purcell, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- Jason Costa, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, GGV Capital
- Mehdi Jamei, Executive Director, Bayes Impact
- Marissa Chacko, Director of Consumer Products, Foursquare
- Kumar Srivastava, VP, Product & Strategy, ML, AI, BNY Mellon
- Domenic Venuto, General Manager, Consumer Products, The Weather Company
- Kartik Gada, Executive Director, Woodside Capital Partners
- Anarghya Vardhana, Senior Associate, Maveron
Nov 10–13, participate from anywhere, $12k+ in prizes
A first-of-its kind blockchain summit dedicated to envisioning and building use-cases of blockchain for social good — beyond bitcoin, beyond currency.
$12,000+ in prizes for your Dapps and smart contracts addressing corruption and inefficiencies in real estate, supply chain, finance, information exchange, national identity, or other sectors of your choosing.
Registration is open, sign up here: